IT Security Analyst
Schneider is seeking an IT Security Analyst to join our thriving team! You will provide technical expertise and support for the Enterprise's information security functions. These functions include access and identity; vulnerability and threat management; and securing of application/data. In this role you will participate in various Tech or business initiatives.
About the role:
- Maintain systems/solutions in the areas of access/identity; vulnerability and threat management; and the securing of applications/data.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of security issues, standard security systems and processes, and perform root cause analysis.
- Serve as technical security resource to help identify or resolve critical/escalated incidents from any Tech or business teams.
- Understand and adhere to security standards and best practices, as well as regulatory requirements such as SOX.
- Develop, install, monitoring, troubleshoot and maintain standard Information Security systems.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new Information Security technologies, determining requirements and success criteria.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of one year IT work experience in infrastructure or network environments or equivalent
- Experience with administration and/or support in some of the following areas preferred: Windows Server, UNIX, Active Directory,Azure
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.