Lead IT Business Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Schneider is seeking a Lead IT Business Analyst in Green Bay to collaborate with leadership to perform functional analysis, including identifying features, capabilities and user stories, and to develop solutions that deliver requested capabilities within approved constraints. The Lead IT Business Analyst will use packaged enterprise solutions, such as Siebel CRM, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Use solution design, system analysis, development, quality assurance and related techniques to develop solutions to requests for complex business requirements.
- Be able to identify appropriate epics, capabilities and release plans.
- Use Schneider's Agile Methodology to lead large and complex application development projects.
- Collaborate with directors, architects and program management to ensure solutions are in alignment with enterprise road maps.
- Create functional specifications for sophisticated applications while following enterprise and architecture principles and practices.
- Oversee the implementation of large, multi-team projects.
- Work with technical architects to estimate and size the work.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to team members.
- Create system test plans and test cases and execute them.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience.
- Deep understanding of application systems design and quality assurance.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Desire to continuously improve and embrace change.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of information technology benefits
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 221988