Lead IT Solution Analyst
Schneider is seeking a Lead IT Solution Analyst to join our thriving team! As a Lead IT Solution Analyst, you will collaborate with leadership teams, Program Management and diverse business lines throughout the enterprise to lead business analysis. You will identify epics, capabilities, user stories and develop solutions that deliver analysis and key business insights.
About the role:
- Use solution design, system analysis, development and quality assurance to develop solutions for our business lines.
- Utilize the agile methodology to manage large and complex development projects through all phases of the project.
- Collaborate with Directors, Architects and Program Management to ensure overall solutions are aligned with enterprise roadmaps.
- Lead the development of prototypes and functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, test cases and user testing support.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Six plus years of relevant experience.
- Transportation or supply chain industry experience preferred.
- Collaboration and project management skills.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.