Operations Business Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Schneider is seeking an Operations Business Analyst to join our thriving team! You will be accountable for performing analytical support and compliance reporting regarding the daily operations of the account. In addition, you will work closely with buyers, customers, account managers and other shared service associates to focus on improving customer value.
About the role:
- Understand customer supply chain strategy and objectives which includes network and transportation needs, lane, modes and shipping requirements
- Understand core processes to evaluate and provide input against customer needs in areas including but not limited to mode evaluation, carrier evaluation, price, service, and rate structure
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to meet common goals, key factors, cost savings targets, and eliminate system defects
- Make profit-based decisions utilizing market data, lane history, good judgment, and customer service
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
- Actively manage the customer’s suppliers to adhere to customer processes and meet established customer expectations
- Proficiently lead meetings with the customer and their stakeholders on a regular basis to provide direction, feedback, and reach common operational and strategic objectives
- Ensure all rating and cost is accounted for the customer and their suppliers in a timely and accurate manner to streamline revenue management for all parties in the billing process
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or related field; preferred in mathematics and finance
- One to two years relevant work experience
- Problem solving skills, strong communication, and ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.