Social Media Coordinator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a creative Social Media Coordinator to develop and execute processes that enable expansion of Schneider's social networking and media program, enhancing Schneider’s brand.
About the role:
- Develop and post interactive content that encourages participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to effectively modify usage of social media while experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Professionally interact and manage messaging with customers, drivers and other stakeholders. Act on behalf of the Schneider brand, be the voice to the social media community.
- Collaborate across functions to develop cohesive campaigns.
- Analyze digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates degree or equivalant work experience plus a minimum of two years of relatable experience
- Passion and knowledge of social media and networking
- Functional knowledge of search engine optimization, excels at accelerated research
- Able to coach others on networking tools
- Good time management skills with ability to plan, prioritize, monitor and respond to changes quickly
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.