- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a HRIS Specialist to join our thriving team! The primary responsibility of this role is to provide day to day support on a broad spectrum of Human Resources Information processes and activities. You will process information into the Oracle Human Resources Management System to maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of the data. This includes supporting the processes, integrations, continuous improvement, audits and training needs.
About the role:
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly HRIS processes that support all department associates on various software applications
- Provide testing support
- Monitor HRIS request queue and mailboxes and respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School Diploma/GED plus two years of post high school education or equivalent work experience
- Three years experience in a dynamic business environment. Experience with or knowledge of HR processes and familiarity with HR concepts a plus
- Problem solving skills, strong communication, and ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.