Senior Emergency Maintenance Coordinator
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Tuesday-Saturday 12:30pm-9:30pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Emergency Maintenance Coordinator to join our thriving team! You will be accountable for the execution of associate development and ensure shift coverage 24/. In addition, you will provide leadership in the absence of the manager or team leader, flex capacity during high volume periods and update the vendor database. You will be resolving conflicts between vendors, operations, or drivers and interact with various departments to coordinate the maintenance resources needed to match daily demands. Your focus will be on the development of Emergency Maintenance associates and implement the processes and procedures that increase overall productivity and efficiency.
About the role:
- Supports manager by assuming day to day tactical leadership functions related to the execution of daily tasks as designated by Emergency Maintenance Leadership.
- Acts as a support resource for team (float, escalation tech, training coordination, skill evaluation etc.).
- Gathers and interprets data pertinent the emergency maintenance team, the associates, monitor reporting, and evaluate team productivity against goals of team.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Two plus years of relevant work experience.
- General knowledge of mechanical systems on power and trailer.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated strong PC skills intermediate level or higher (Windows, MS-Office)
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.