- DICKSON, TN
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 7:30pm - 5:30am
Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS), is seeking an energetic Dispatcher to join our thriving team! As a Dispatcher, you will monitor driver electronic logs and available hours to ensure they can make on time delivery for their routes. You will be assisting with the new hire and onboarding process for drivers and checking that shipping document protocols are being properly followed.
About the role:
- Monitor shipments from supplier to customer and effectively communicate with customers
- Supervise completion of various routes throughout shift
- Assist in dissemination of daily route schedule to drivers
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance. In additon, we offer:
- Health care
- Vision & Dental
- Bonus program.
What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum three years experience in a dispatcher role involving DOT/FMCSR requirements for Class A CDL drivers (tractor-trailers) in the trucking industry
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, customer relations, conflict resolution, and relationship-building skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Windows applications
- Proficiency with and knowledge of trucking safety regulations, including ELD systems, hours of service, and CDL driver qualifications
Wholly owned subsidiaries of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) and Midwest Truck and Trailer Maintenance, LLC (MTTM) are operated separately from Schneider with separate operating procedures, qualification requirements, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about MLS/MTTM maintenance jobs, please contact a recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.