Business Development Director
- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in Wilmer)
- Other Remote Locations:
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking a Business Development Director to develop strategic plans for new customers that grow relationships and increase revenue and profitability. The Business Development Director will develop and execute action plans that lead to successfully closing new deals.
- Identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting and planning.
- Coordinate development of client solutions with solution design team, relationship managers and service offering owners.
- Prepare and lead contract negotiations for new business.
- Follow-up on lead generation through sales calls.
- Validate deals and manage ongoing interactions with customers.
- Ensure timely account management and effective use of CRM.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of six years of sales experience preferred.
- Transportation industry experience.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Financial management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to travel 50-75% of the time.
Pay and benefits:
- Uncapped commission.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of sales benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230550