Senior Trailer Dispatcher
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Tue-Fri 7am-4pm, Sat 6am-2pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Trailer Dispatcher to ensure optimal utilization of trailers/containers in designated markets. In this role, you will analyze market and customer data and collaborate with Operations, Maintenance, Account Management and Customer Service to make sound utilization decisions which increase company profitability. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
- Maintain trailer plan integrity and market balance through insightful communication with Customer Service, Area Planning Managers and Operations
- Identify and address customer issues which may have impact on planning and execution of equipment utilization
- Maximize driver utilization by identifying unused hours to facilitate any necessary trailer movements
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer, a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. Two to four years relevant experience; transportation and dispatch experience preferred
- Effective communication skills and ability to influence will be your key to success in this role
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate multiple solutions and use strong judgement to make decisions
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230624