Senior Customer Service Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Sunday - Thursday 7 am - 4 pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative in Green Bay, WI to be responsible for handling relationships with Schneider’s customers. The Senior Customer Service Rep will take care of tasks related to processing and monitoring customer orders, managing freight solicitation and negotiating market rates.
- Monitor customer freight to identify issues and improve efficiency.
- Recommend adjustments as freight volumes fluctuate.
- Use a variety of technology to analyze service issues and trends to determine solutions.
- Work closely with leaders, teams and customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- One year of customer service experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
Pay and benefits:
- Associate will be provided partial scheduled remote options after one year in role dependent upon associate meeting the performance expectations of the role.
- Additional $2.00 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of customer service benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230670