Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday- Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Collection Specialist to reduce outstanding receivables by utilizing effective collection techniques. This role works to determine the root cause of any billing problems to drive resolution and enable the customer to respond in paying outstanding and future invoices in a timely manner. This is accomplished by having a comprehensive understanding of the order to cash process and knowledge of how our internal system interacts to meet the customers expectations. This position will require building a close working relationship with customers, both internal and external.
About the role:
- Responsible for the collection of customer receivables, primarily by phone.
- Identify and resolve customer disputes by researching and analyzing customer transactions.
- Identify customer risk and payment trends, actively communication with customers via phone and / or email to address.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230748