Operations Business Systems Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Schneider is seeking an Operations Business Systems Analyst to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for the, data analysis and development of automation systems that support the business and provide daily governance over decision tools that directly impact revenue and earnings. Develop an intimate knowledge of our industry, business process and technology to support our customer, carrier and internal user automation initiatives.
About the role:
- Complete development, testing, implementation and governance of tools that can be used to automate business support functions.
- Assist in the identification of technology and process inefficiencies, present potential solutions and stay informed of advances in technology.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding the development, technology and support of the various decision support tools, processes, analysis and automation which have been developed.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. One to two years relevant experience
- Problem solving skills, strong communication, and ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230757