Senior Financial Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to provide analysis on a broad spectrum of operational and financial situations. These situations may be matters dealing with operational efficiencies; cost awareness or reduction opportunities; or policy and control-related issues. In addition to various analytical projects, you will be involved in the annual planning and budgeting process, quarterly forecast and monthly tempo and will provide financial support to certain key functional areas within a specific business segment or shared service.
About the role:
- Provide financial support to Senior Leaders, Controllers, and / or Departmental Directors
- Analyze operating procedures and policies on an ongoing basis and recommend and implement improvement plans where appropriate
- Analyze department expenditures for reasonableness, and recommend cost reduction plans
- Develop various decision support tools that can improve understanding of cost structures and drivers
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Four to six years of equivalent work experience and CPA certification (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230793