Inside Sales Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Inside Sales Specialist to join our thriving team! The lead generation position serves as the primary resource for the development of qualified strategic sales leads. This role is primarily responsible for proactively developing business opportunities for the New Business Development team through the pursuit of prospective clients, generation and qualification of cold leads. Provide potential customers an in-depth introduction to Schneider's portfolio of services and be responsible to transition the qualified client to the appropriate New Business Development Director. This position requires an ability to access the client at the appropriate level. Contacts will include Directors and Vice Presidents of Transportation as well as Chief Financial Officers.
About the role:
- Serve as the primary resource for the researching and prospecting of qualified new business leads via Internet, media, directories, referrals and other resource material.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and tracking prospective clients, generating leads and qualifying high-quality business opportunities for the Commercial Development team via outbound phone calls, emails, campaign letters and other resources.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions relative to specific service offering(s) and communicate appropriately to departmental and organizational leaders.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. One to two years of industry experience
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Enthusiastic and professional phone manner and positive attitude when dealing with potential clients
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230795