Senior Account Administrator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a customer service focused Senior Account Administrator to be responsible for overseeing the entire logistics operation for a specific customer(s). You will be accountable for maintaining synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems and processes.
About the role:
- Develop and manage a business relationship with key stakeholders such as the customer, carrier, vendors and internal associates that allows for significant, ongoing value for both the customer and Schneider beyond the day-to-day execution.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer supply chain in order to identify and sell continuous improvement solutions that provide value to the customer (supply chain efficiencies to include cost savings and service improvement).
- Analyze and recommend innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures and issues impacting customers/carriers, focusing efforts on identifying the root cause of recurring issues and developing an action plan to eliminate the issue.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Logistics preferred, and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Effective written, oral and listening skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
Ability to influence, resulting in a positive outcome
Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230796