Driver Training Team Leader
- Indianapolis, IN
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 8a.m.-5p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Driver Training Center Team Leader. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our CAT (CDL Apprenticeship Training) Program. In addition, you will provide leadership to driver trainers responsible for new student driver on-boarding, execute training programs and recommend training design adjustments.
About the role:
- Recommend training center staffing levels, facilities maintenance and improvements to meet training needs
- Accountable for the overall success / delivery of key metrics
- Responsible for student drivers during their assignment to the academy, and ensuring a welcoming and productive training experience
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience
- Three to five years of training experience preferred
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing skills
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230902