- Carlisle, PA
- Second shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Mon-Thur 2pm-12pm
Schneider is seeking a Driver Manager in Carlisle PA to provide leadership to a group of truck drivers through fielding phone calls and working to solve problems. The Driver Manager will act as a link between the business, our drivers and customers.
- Make safety-conscious decisions that ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Balance the needs of our customers, drivers and the business.
- Provide direction to drivers and ensure excellent customer service.
- Manage driver payroll and home time.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify and implement creative solutions to improve retention.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Able to work with a variety of teams.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230915