Senior Brokerage Specialist
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Part-time; Week 1: Mon, Fri, Sat. Week 2: Sun, Mon, Fri.
Schneider is seeking a Senior Brokerage Specialist in Green Bay to take on support shift brokerage duties within Schneider’s Transportation Management (STM) division. The Senior Brokerage Specialist will broker, accept and track freight while solving problems and building solid relationships with Schneider’s customers.
- Able to work rotating days and hours:
- Week 1: Monday 4 p.m.-midnight, Friday 3 p.m.-11 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Week 2: Sunday 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday 4 p.m.-midnight and Friday 3 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Broker out freight.
- Accept new freight deals.
- Negotiate rates with current carriers.
- Process insurance updates from current carriers.
- Email with and take calls from carriers, drivers and customers to solve problems that arise.
Skills and qualifications:
- Associate degree.
- One year of customer service experience preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of STM benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231192