- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Mon - Fri 10a-7p
If you are passionate about helping others find a fulfilling and rewarding career, you will want to check this opportunity out. The Schneider organization is an industry leading transportation company and is looking for a high-energy and resilient Driver Recruiter to sell driving opportunities over the phone and in person to prospective drivers, independent operators and fleet owners. You will be well on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities upon joining the Schneider team. Check out the duties and requirements below and apply today. Are you up for it?
About the role:
- Interview driver candidates and make hiring decisions based upon Department of Transportation regulations and Schneider guidelines and extend conditional job offers
- Become highly knowledgeable in payment packages and effectively communicate to prospective candidates
- Maintain and facilitate positive relationships and provide excellent customer service with candidates, internal departments and driver recruiting associates
- Meet or exceed specific weekly and monthly hiring/leasing goals
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work load in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively as a self-starter in a dynamic and robust team environment
- Sound judgement and initiative with strong decision-making abilities using objective data from applications and interviews
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231230