Real Estate Manager
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Schneider is seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for independently running real estate transactions, managing Schneider's real estate portfolio and executing against Schneider's real estate strategy. You will also drive real estate activities, including leases, building acquisitions/ dispositions, site selection and property management. This includes communications with internal and external stakeholders relative to real estate requirements, preparation of complete and accurate data to the leadership group and participation in meetings related to real estate projects.
About the role:
- Initiate, execute and close real estate projects.
- Evaluate internal and external customers needs and research best results.
- Gain market knowledge of new locations and create full site selection strategies.
- Tour sites and make presentations to business leaders to obtain site approval.
- Negotiate Letters of Intent (LOI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), leases and Purchase and Sale Agreements with Schneider's best interest in mind.
- Work with in-house and outside legal counsel to prepare and analyze transaction documentation.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or accounting; or equivalent work experience. Real Estate brokers license a plus.
- Four plus years real estate experience.
- Two plus years corporate real estate experience.
- Commercial/ industrial real estate negotiation experience.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231488