- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a HRIS Analyst in XXXCITY to be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM System in addition to other HR systems. You will serve as a technical point of contact and assists others in ensuring data integrity, testing of system upgrades and changes, project management, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Provide support for the HRIS applications, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Work cross functionally with HR team members and management to integrate data and ensure seamless data flow and identify trends to aid in management decisions.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS.
- Develop training materials on process and data elements.
- Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented.
- Conduct data analyses and presentations.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- Two plus years of experience in information systems, computer tools/technology, Human Resources systems or Project Management support.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM, EBS, Taleo, OBIEE, BIP preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to build/run SQL queries or experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve processes.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231539