Territory Sales Manager
- Work model:
- Work anywhere in U.S.
- First shift
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st shift
Schneider is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to develop and execute prospecting plans to establish new business relationships and generate growth for customers. The Territory Sales Manager will act as a business consultant by leading the sales cycle and utilizing internal resources to present beneficial solutions to prospects. This role will be selling our Dedicated line of business.
- Identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting and planning.
- Coordinate development of client solutions with solution design team, relationship managers and service offering owners.
- Prepare and lead contract negotiations for new business.
- Follow-up on lead generation.
- Ensure timely account facilitation between the sales and customer service teams.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One to two years of sales experience preferred.
- Transportation industry experience.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Financial management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Able to travel.
Pay and benefits:
- Uncapped commission.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of sales benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231579