Security Services Specialist
$1,500 sign-on bonus
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- Third shift
- Full time; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11pm-7am and every other weekend
Schneider is looking for to fill a Security Services Specialist role. You will be responsible to answer and handle high volume, incoming phone calls directed to the call center. This position is responsible for inventory accuracy of equipment by remotely operating in/out gate access systems for drivers along with monitoring internal and external surveillance entrances and egress points for the Green Bay Corporate Headquarters and other high value secure Schneider field locations. You will be a primary point of contact for drivers and provides timely resolution for each associate inquiry.
About the role:
- Analyze, monitor and react quickly to remote gate video surveillance to keep driver wait time at a minimum, proactively prevent harm to associates, prevent load theft, and prevent pilferage of loads at high value remote view secure locations.
- Properly identify special services upon driver gate entry (freezable, Hazmat, high value) and follow established procedures unique to each location.
- Accurately enter high volumes of data into inventory database (unit number and status)
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
You will enjoy a strong work/life balance as an associate that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience. One to two years of of relevant experience
- Handle confidential company and personal information regarding business, investigations, and threats; must guard and maintain confidentiality of this information
- Coach associates on adherence to security policies and procedures
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231598