- Tacoma, WA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm
Schneider is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our thriving organization! Our Warehouse Associates support the team by manually loading and unloading freight which arrives and departs our warehouse facilities throughout the day. As a Warehouse associate, you'll safely and efficiently utilize a hand truck or pallet jack, inspect products, assemble products and wrap pallets.
Warehouse Associates will:
- Manually load and unload freight from containers, trailers or railcars
- Perform quality checks, product inspection and assembly as needed
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you'll love it here!
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- The ability to lift or carry up to 150 lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to work within deadlines
- Experience working in a warehouse or within a shipping and receiving facility (preferred)
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.