- Port Wentworth, GA
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 6 pm - 2:30 am
About the role:
- Manually load and unload freight from containers, trailers or railcars
- Inspect products, assemble products, wrap pallets, and yard jockey as needed
- Perform quality checks, product inspection and assembly as needed
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience in a warehouse or shipping and receiving facility preferred
- The ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Ability to safely operate forklift (certification required)
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to accurately complete paperwork within deadlines
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.