$1,500 sign-on bonus
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Second shift
- Full time; Sunday - Thursday 8:00 pm - 4:30 am
- Manually load and unload freight that arrives and departs to and from the warehouse as a Warehouse Specialist in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Be able to safely operate a wide variety of warehousing equipment provided by Schneider, including forklifts.
- Complete product inspecting and assembling, pallet wrapping and yard jockeying.
- 3rd shift hours, Sunday-Thursday 8:00pm - 4:30am.
- Load and unload freight onto and from trailers and containers.
- Operate a wide variety of warehousing equipment, including forklifts, hand trucks, RSRs, turrets, EPJs and pallet jacks.
- Perform quality checks, product inspections and product assemblies.
- Wrap pallets.
- Add stickers to freight.
- Assist with business deliveries as needed.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work.
Skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of warehouse experience.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Able to complete paperwork within deadlines.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company-paid training.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- See full list of warehouse benefits.
- Competitive hourly wage: starting pay between $17.00 - $21.20 based on experience, plus shift pay of $1.00 based on hours worked.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 222391