Military Friendly Employer
We want you in your ranks.
After giving of yourself and serving our country, you deserve to come home to a reliable, exciting career.Search and Apply Warehouse Careers
Military Program Highlights
- Excused time off for weekend drill and annual training — no vacation time required
- Extended benefits if deployed for up to 18 months
- Outstanding pay and comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities available across the U.S.
- Flexible, but predictable work schedules
Reasons to join Schneider’s top military-friendly team
Schneider understands that being a member of the military reserves can bring uncertainty in times of need. We’ll work with you to accommodate your military commitments and we guarantee you’ll have a place with us when your call of duty is fulfilled.
Military Career Path
Schneider’s commitment to hiring military personnel stems back to founder Al Schneider. The longtime National Guardsman knew his fellow
“The experiences you've had in the military are particularly valuable at Schneider. As a result, (military professionals) have been very promotable individuals within Schneider.”
We know that members of the U.S. military community have the experience and motivation to excel in our ranks at Schneider. Over 28 percent of our associates have military backgrounds.
Schneider is one of the nation’s largest, most-recognized employers of military personnel. We are proud to let our record speak for itself:
- 2018 Military Friendly® Gold Award by VIQTORY
- Named 2017 Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for Military Winner by RecruitMilitary
- 2016 Top Veteran Friendly Company by US Veterans Magazine
- Top 35 Veteran Employer by Military.com
- Ranked #5 on 2016 Best Company for Veteran by Monster and Military.com
- HireVetsFirst employer ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star employer
- Sponsor of Enlisted Association of National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) Al Schneider Award
- Inaugural winner of the Department of Defense Freedom Award
- Proud supporter of AW2 (Army Wounded Warrior Program)
Find a job near you:
Search and Apply Warehouse Careers