Schneider's military benefits program
Proud to hire those who serve
Schneider values military personnel and appreciates their commitment to our country. As a top military-friendly employer in the United States, we offer a wide variety of benefits to our veteran associates – who make up 15% of the Schneider team.
Military program highlights
Home time for active service members
We offer guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members — without needing to use paid time off.
Benefits when you need them most
Get extended benefits and differential pay if deployed for up to 18 months.
Military career path
Schneider’s core values align with those of the military, making it a great home for veterans. Our advancement opportunities allow for professional growth, meaning you will have opportunities to try different roles and see what you excel at.
Career growth opportunities
Schneider has a variety of warehouse roles available, including leadership roles. You can grow your warehouse experience and career by starting in an entry-level role and working your way up to a leadership position.
Various schedule options
Schneider understands everyone’s scheduling needs are a little different. That’s why we offer first, second and third shift configurations, as well as weekend schedules, to our warehouse associates.
“The experiences you’ve had in the military are particularly valuable at Schneider. As a result, (military professionals) have been very promotable individuals within Schneider.”
Schneider is one of the nation’s largest, most-recognized business partners of military personnel. We are proud to let our record speak for itself:
- Military Friendly® Employer Gold Award by VIQTORY (formerly GI Jobs).
- Named Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for Military Winner by RecruitMilitary.
- Top 35 Veteran Employer by Military.com.
- Top Veteran Friendly Company by US Veterans Magazine.
- HireVetsFirst employer ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star employer.
- Ranked #6 on Best Company for Veterans by Monster and Military.com.
- Sponsor of Enlisted Association of National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) Al Schneider Award.
- Inaugural winner of the Department of Defense Freedom Award.
- Proud supporter of AW2 (Army Wounded Warrior Program).