Did you know that you can follow Schneider across several different social media networks? Schneider provides consistent driver, office, diesel technician and warehouse updates on several accounts on various social media platforms!
We would love for you to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn this coming year to find out more information on job openings, Schneider’s culture and values, news releases, “A Slice of Orange” blog posts, company events and more!
Get to know Schneider’s history and its people through our social media channels as well! Below is a list of authorized accounts you can follow, and what you can expect from each.
Truck Driver Recruiting
- Schneider Truck Driving Jobs – Interact with Schneider drivers, ask us a question, receive updates on Schneider culture and jobs, and attend Facebook chats.
- @schneiderjobs – Catch the latest Schneider updates you may have missed and get answers to your questions.
- Schneider Jobs – See what a trucking job at Schneider is like and what truck drivers see when on the road from the photos of Schneider drivers.
- Schneider Jobs – Learn what Schneider is all about from information videos about our driving jobs. There are some behind-the-trucks videos in there too.
Office, Diesel Technician and Warehouse Recruiting
- @WeAreSchneider – Learn about Schneider’s vast transportation solutions and receive updates from our Knowledge Hub, your source for reliable transportation answers.
- Schneider National – LinkedIn provides a mix of Schneider’s services, informational transportation content and “A Slice of Orange” blog posts.
- Schneider – Watch videos that showcase Schneider’s solutions to keep you moving forward.
- @schneidertrucks – Buy a used Schneider fleet truck or trailer.
- Schneider Ride of Pride – Follow the current Ride of Pride military tribute truck as it travels the country, making appearances at military events, driver recruiting events and other special occasions.
Have any suggestions on what you would like to see more of on our social media pages or our blog? Comment below or feel free to contact us any time through Schneider’s social media channels.