Schneider does not have its own truck driving school, but we hire graduates from and partner with hundreds of the best truck driving schools that offer Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training in the United States and Canada. Just like with driving careers at Schneider: Options abound!
But options are only a good thing if you have tools to help you choose between all the options. That’s why Schneider is proud to launch a nationwide Truck Driving School Directory, a comprehensive online resource detailing all of the quality schools we’ve hired from in the past.
Truck Driving School Directory elements for featured schools:
- Driving school location map
- Brief description of the school
- Schools that accept GI Bill® benefits
- Some testimonials from past graduates
- Key school information (e.g. CDL training hours, endorsements offered, instructor-to-student ratios, etc.)
- Link to truck driving school’s website to get info and enroll
With the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) proposing new national CDL training standards for entry-level truck drivers to adhere to, it’s more important than ever to find a truck driving school that prepares you well.
More helpful resources if you’re looking for the best truck driving school for you:
- Top 5 Things to Consider When Selecting a Truck Driving School
- Get pre-hired as a potential Schneider driver before you start school
- How to pay for truck driving school — Schneider offers up to $6,000 in driving school tuition reimbursement
Do you have any questions about CDL training, comparing the best truck driving schools or finding the right school to fit your needs?