Options. You have lots of driving career options, but nothing quite compares with the Schneider “Jet-Set” driving jobs hiring now.
It’s a relatively new offering at Schneider, with a brand-new name that better describes the position and makes it easier for you to find.
What is a Jet-Set driving job like?
- Get paid to fly from your home location to various locations across the country
- Get paid to haul freight for a few weeks
- Get paid to fly back for home time
Typically, you’ll drive for three weeks, then spend five days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with many positions featuring the option to stay out longer.
No relocation is required. We currently have drivers from Alaska, Hawaii and a wide variety of other locations loving the jet-set lifestyle.
“Schneider gave me the opportunity no other carrier could. I love what Schneider has to offer.” – William, Schneider driver from Valdez, Alaska
Stop feeling limited by your location.
What types of Jet-Set driving jobs are available?
Schneider’s freight network reaches throughout North America, but some areas feature stronger freight flows than others. The Jet-Set option expands the driving jobs hiring now in areas with more limited freight.
If you can get to an airport, we can get you in a Schneider truck, with options available:
- Over-the-Road – Haul 95% no-touch freight across our nationwide Van Truckload network. Between the flights and driving the truck, you’ll travel in unparalleled fashion.
- Team – Enjoy the company of a partner and bigger money by keeping the wheels moving. Fly together, or meet up to work with a friend living on the other side of the country.
- Tanker – Join our elite Tanker division with some of the highest solo driver earning potential. Tanker options are typically localized to certain areas, but now are available to drivers living almost anywhere.
- Intermodal – Haul freight to and from the rail yards. In the past, if you didn’t live near a rail hub, Intermodal couldn’t work for you. Not anymore!
- Dedicated – Haul freight for one primary customer, enjoying consistent lanes between landing and takeoff. Select Dedicated
feature this option, not to be confused with National Dedicated truck drivers, who travel in support of Dedicated business start-ups and provide surge support and vacation coverage. accounts
How do I find a Jet-Set driving job?
See all Jet-Set driving jobs and filter the search with your zip code. It’s that easy.
Take your career to new heights with Schneider’s Jet-Set driving jobs hiring near you. Or, if we’re able to offer this option, just imagine all the other driving opportunities available!
Do you have any questions about Schneider’s Jet-Set driving jobs?