Diesel Shop Team Leader
$5,000 sign-on bonus
- Carlisle, PA
- Second shift
- Full time; Monday-Friday 1:00pm-10:00pm
- Provide leadership to a team of maintenance associates as a Diesel Shop Team Leader in Carlisle.
- Be accountable for equipment availability and repair decisions made by the team.
- Communicate with other business leaders to understand business needs and the prioritization of work.
- Effectively work with the Diesel Shop Manager and manage the shop in their absence.
- Perform work order audits and associate performance audits.
- Assign work to associates and ensure associates are completing training.
- Carry out parts processes through maintaining appropriate inventory, ensuring accuracy of cycle counts and reinforcing the use of parts processes amongst associates.
- Address performance-related issues.
Skills and qualifications:
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field.
- Minimum of four years of diesel technician experience.
- Able to work a minimum of one weekend day per month.
- Can create a high-performance environment through strong leadership skills.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230180