Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 statesTop drivers earn $84,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,090 - $1,340 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay.
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.