Regional Van Truckload truck driver – no New York CityTop drivers earn $65,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $47,700 - $58,300
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
In this configuration, Regional Van Truckload truck drivers earn up to $65,000 each year while driving in the central 24 states – no Northeast driving. Drivers customize their home time configuration, stay within the central 24 states and average $0.52 per mile.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $47,700 to $58,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021.
- Up to $0.52 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flexible home time options available.
- 2,150 average miles per week, all driven within central 24 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Edwardsville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.