Dedicated truck driver - recreation vehiclesTop drivers earn $70,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $48,375 - $59,125
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
On this specialized account, Dedicated truck drivers haul ATVs, golf carts and other recreation vehicles in custom dry van trailers and drive the vehicles off the trailer at power sports customers. Drivers get home weekly and earn $37,500 to $70,000* each year while driving an average of 2,000 miles each week.
Salt Lake City Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $48,375 to $59,125* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within 700 miles of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Specialized dry van trailers, 1-3 loads per week, 1-6 stop-offs per load, 100% driver unload.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Salt Lake City Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Salt Lake City
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Edwardsville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.