Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Effingham, IL | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,000 - $1,450 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- 5 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per year.
- Annual longevity bonuses.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Effingham, IL.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.