Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Mission FoodsTop drivers earn up to $83,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,280 - $1,560 weekly
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Liftgate trailers hauling multi-stop freight.
- 100% hand unloads using electric pallet jack.
- 5 loads per week.
- Drive within IA, KS, MO, NE and SD.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Live within 50 miles of Miami, FL or Tampa Bay, FL.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Learn about the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.