Dedicated truck driver - Jeld-Wen
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,200 - $1,470 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling new windows and doors.
- 15% drop-and-hook.
- 1-5 loads per week with delivery stops per load.
- Monday-Friday work schedule.
- Drive within the East region.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 70 miles of Sidman, PA.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer&rsquos freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.