New Business - Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Upton, KY | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $950 - $1,150 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Upton, KY.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.