Director of IT Revenue Management Analytics
Schneider is seeking an IT Revenue Management Analytics Director to join our thriving team! You will be accountable for the development and utilization of the enterprise revenue management analytics that measure the outcomes of key revenue management decisions. This role will provide the requirements for the development of dynamic data driven decision models, services and capabilities that support the achievement of enterprise revenue optimization goals and objectives.
About the role:
- Interpret industry trends and provide insights that drive revenue optimization through written and oral proposals and presentations.
- Develop deep industry knowledge and aptitude to understand and translate complex concepts to revenue management solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business issues and drive escalation when appropriate.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Analytics or equivalent work experience. MBA is preferred.
- Six plus years leadership experience, including a minimum of four years of revenue management experience with record of progressively greater responsibility; or the equivalent. Experience in a corporate or enterprise level role preferred.
- Deep understanding of pricing and order acceptance processes and tools.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.