Senior IT Network Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 8a-5p
Schneider is seeking a Senior IT Network Analyst to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for developing, installing, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of complex voice and data networking systems. The role configures and maintains routers, switches, DNS/DHCP and wireless controllers for the network infrastructure systems.
About the role:
- Develop, install, monitor and troubleshoot complex data networking systems
- Perform complex tasks relating to network operations, installation, and maintenance of existing voice and data network systems
- Integrate and schematically depict communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, plus a minimum of five years of IT work experience in infrastructure or network environments in network design, implementation, administration, and support; or the equivalent
- Experience designing WAN connectivity solutions using MPLS, SD-WAN, private lines (Ethernet, T1, E1, etc.), Cellular, Broadband, 802.11 wireless, fiber optics, BGP, VPN, Cisco routers and switches, OpenGear routers, etc. are desired
- Experience with LiveAction, Protocol Analyzers, Microsoft TEAMS, VoIP, Wireshark, Ekahau analyzers, Infoblox, etc. are desired but not required
- DNS/DHCP skill set understanding External IP presence, zone transfers, subdomains, etc
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.