Senior Financial Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
About the role:
- Provide financial support to Senior Leaders, Controllers, and / or Departmental Directors
- Analyze operating procedures and policies on an ongoing basis and recommend and implement improvement plans where appropriate
- Analyze department expenditures for reasonableness, and recommend cost reduction plans
- Develop various decision support tools that can improve understanding of cost structures and drivers
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Four to six years of equivalent work experience and CPA certification (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.