Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our thriving team! Our Senior Business Intelligence Analyst's develop analytical solutions to support key business processes and users. You will perform solutions ranging from traditional Business Intelligence solutions, like operational reports, dashboards and scorecards to cutting-edge solutions like analytic environments in "big data" ecosystems, visual analytic applications, data search and exploration applications. Additionally, you will perform data gathering, technical design, coding, testing, implementation, and production support.
About the role:
- Apply enterprise software design standards and follow enterprise software design methodologies to optimally code and deliver BI systems.
- Provide your expertise and recommendations on BI tools like search-and-exploration tools, operational reporting tools and advanced visualization tools.
- Work with technical teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
- Develop multiple levels of test plans and scripts and execute testing both individually and within testing teams.
- Perform root cause analysis and fixes for complex product defects. Resolve complex deployment, warranty, and post warranty issues and defects.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or the equivalent, plus 5 years of IT work experience in system analysis, planning, architecting, designing, programming, system administration, implementation and maintenance of applications across multiple application domains
- Experience with CDC tools (e.g. HVR, Striim, Golden Gate for Big Data, etc.) a plus
- Experience in advance analytic techniques such as machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), or statistics a plus
- Experience with agile or iterative software development methodologies a plus, with the ability to follow a software design and development methodology for the specific role required on a project
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.