Roadside Service Dispatcher Team Leader$5,000 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sunday-Wednesday 12:00pm-11:00pm
Schneider is seeking an Roadside Service Dispatcher Team Leader to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for the front line management of the maintenance call center and ensure the team is delivering expected service levels daily. The role will be a hands-on approach to daily workflow management and guide the team through timely, efficient, safe, and cost effective repair decisions. You will work to align the department with the strategic vision and needs of each internal business unit as well as the Maintenance Operating Plans.
About the role:
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train associates
- Work with vendors and payment team to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Facilitate associates' individual development, education, and training through daily coaching and regular performance appraisal
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience. Two plus years of relevant experience
- Ability to create and sustain a high performance environment through your leadership processes and actions
- Problem solving skills, strong communication, and ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.