Bilingual Driver Recruiter
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 8a-5p
If you are passionate about helping others find a fulfilling and rewarding career, you will want to check this opportunity out. The Schneider organization is an industry leading transportation company and is looking for a Owner Operator Recruiter that is responsible for introducing Schneider driving opportunities to prospective owner operators and fleet owners. The Business Owner Recruiter will answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads. He will sell Schneider, qualify prospects, and make conditional business offers.
About the role:
- Respond to various leads and sell driving opportunities by telephone and in person.
- Subject matter expert on Schneider and driving/business opportunities we offer.
- Conduct interviews of qualified prospects.
- Understand and effectively communicate owner/operator payment packages, including fuel surcharge program:
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work load in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively as a self-starter in a dynamic and robust team environment
- Sound judgement and initiative with strong decision-making abilities using objective data from applications and interviews
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
- Bilingual - Spanish
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.