- Nashville, TN
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
Schneider is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our thriving team! Our Operations Managers provide leadership and direction to Schneider front-line leaders and their administrative and driver associates, as well as deliver specific business results to achieve industry excellence.
About the role:
- Accountable to lead, coach and develop safe front-line leaders into effective managers of a fleet, which will in turn help develop safe drivers through training, compliance, and mentoring
- Establish metrics and be held accountable for cost containment
- Collaborate with other Schneider internal teams to develop solutions that meet customer requirements
- Review financial results to determine what adjustments, priorities, and focus must be given to maximize business results.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree or four to six years of equivalent work experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to positively coach, lead and influence others
- Motivation to achieve outcomes and reach goals
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.