Business Development Director
- Work model:
- Work anywhere in U.S.
- First shift
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Are you passionate about...
- Insight selling- Working in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions
- Hunting new business- Prospecting skills that allow you to identify, penetrate and close on new business
- Ownership of sales process- Consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills to meet new challenges head on
- Utilizing your strong work ethic- Persevering, professional and positive attitude, allowing you to efficiently balance your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated
- Accountability for results- Results driven and able to establish significant goals, committed to constant improvement and learning
As a Business Development Director, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. A minimum of five years Transportation/Logistics sales experience required
- Prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
- Valid driver's license and meet Schneider's DMV record standards
- The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest people
- A world-class service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award-winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Top-notch service provider
- Committed to growth and expansion in the marketplace
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 223407