Senior Payroll Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Schneider organization is seeking a Senior Payroll Analyst to be responsible for ensuring we are in compliance with laws and regulations and company policies related to payroll and timekeeping. You will assist in designing and implementing payroll and timekeeping processes and policies to ensure accurate, timely and compliant pay and that the information flows appropriately to downstream systems and to 3rd parties in order to process correctly. You will also lead and/or participate in projects, implementations, work teams, etc. which may include executing test scenarios, documenting process, and change management.
About the role:
- Ensure that the organization is in compliance with federal, state, and local tax, garnishment, and other pay regulations by performing periodic audits
- Represent Payroll on cross-functional work teams and projects along with communicating actively with various departments/teams to review cross-departmental impacts and roll-out respective changes
- Participate in system upgrades, new application implementations, system patches, process improvement, system integration, and system testing projects.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree, preferred areas of study: Business, Finance, Accounting, plus a minimum of four years relevant experience
- Combination of financial analysis, and analytical experiences to include experience in a multi-divisional corporation preferred
- Problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.