Automotive Collision Estimator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Schneider is seeking a high energy, creative and experienced Automotive Collision Estimator to support Schneider Insurance (INS area) in the process of equipment damage claim processing. The Coordinator would use pictures of damaged equipment to create repair estimates, provide repair documents and aide in determining salvage prices and total loss evaluations for equipment related claims.
About the role:
- Support INS business by working with their associates and answering cost of repair questions
- Create equipment damage estimates for subrogation using provided photos
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate Degree or or equivalent work experience. Minimum two years relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Motivated to achieve outcomes and reach goals
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 223745