Senior Information Security Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 8am-5om
Schneider is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst in Green Bay to provide technical expertise, support and lifecycle management for Schneider’s information security functions. The Senior Information Security Analyst will ensure solutions align with business, technical, regulatory, risk and compliance requirements and will work closely with leadership and business stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain systems and solutions in areas of access and identity, vulnerability and threat management.
- Improve the organization's security posture through lifecycle management and upgrades.
- Implement new features, systems and processes that are owned by or related to information security.
- Participate in information security planning and provide input on the selection of information security services and processes.
- Provide direction to others for the development of appropriate tools and techniques to ensure development and deployment of secure solutions.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and analyzing issues related to solutions or services provided by information security.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Minimum of five years of IT experience in infrastructure, network design, implementation, administration or support.
- Have a strong understanding of information security concepts, technologies and processes.
- Have a strong understanding of business operations to identify technical and business information security risks.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of information technology benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.